The Bumper Smith uses nitrogen as a shielding gas, preventing burning and oxidation, which produces stronger, high quality welds. It contains all the tools you'll need, including a fold-out work station, to repair plastics that may have otherwise been thrown out. Developed by an auto body tech with 30 years of industry experience.
*Some assembly required.
Designed for quick and easy repair of:
• Automotive Plastic
• Head Lights
• Side Panels
- Control panel interface with P.U.R. plug and switch
- Notched plastic top
- Side hook ups for air and electric
- Powder coated frame, arms and control panel
- Welding rods, polypropylene rods, and 30'urethane welding rod
- 1" aluminum tape
- 2 welder cradles
- 10' work hose
- Nitrogen welder2 bungee cords