Sata Jet 4000B Hvlp Digital
Authorized Sata Distributors such as Collision Services are not allowed to sell Sata products over the internet. Beware of sites that claim to offer genuine Sata items. They are not authorized and you may be buying a fake or an item that won't be covered under Sata's warranty.
Not Available For Purchase From Our Website.
Lighter, improved handling, higher precision: the ergonomic design.
If you are looking to buy a state-of-the-art paint gun for automotive refinishing, then we present the SATAjet 4000 B Paint Guns. These EPA compliant paint guns generate excellent finishes even in the toughest of conditions. The automatic spray guns are revolutionary as they are 15% lighter than their precursors.
The integrated digital gauge (Digital models only) and RPS disposable cup enables this gun to be the lightest among its competitors. The ergonomic handle is extremely comfortable and sets unmatchable standards in the spray gun market. Improved handling leads to better precision at your job. Rigorous practical tests on this Sata product prove that the spray gun has been formulated with utmost accuracy in mind.
Excellent atomization provided by the SATAjet 4000 B Paint Guns ensure an unrivaled soft spray pattern. To match up to the standards of modern paint system, Sata has conceptualized a new nozzle that comes with a spray fan that allows paint to lie down even and soft. By lowering the center of gravity of the spray gun, Sata ensures excellent advantage for the user. The noise level is reduced by over 50% making it easy to operate.
With highest color match precision, the Satajet paint guns enable even distribution of paint to give you the perfect finish you are looking for. The rapid application speed of the nozzle ensures high gloss and brilliant finishing.
Best used with waterborne or solvent borne materials, the spray jet boasts of better and improved controls. With only a slight turn of the flat spray control, you can enable the spray fan to adapt to the object shape for better comfort and easy application of paint.Key Features of the SATAjet 4000 B Paint Guns:
- Ergonomically Designed: to reduce strain in wrist
- Lightweight: provides better control and ease of application
- ¼ Turn Fan Control Knob: for easier adjustments
- High Fluid Flow Rate: helps you work faster and more efficiently
- Better Nozzle: reduces noise considerably
- Air Consumption: 430 Nl/min (15,2 cfm)
- Recommended Inlet Pressure: 2.0 bar (29 psi)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 50°C
- Maximum Operating Overpressure: 10.0 bar (145 psi)
- Air Inlet: G 1/4 a
- Size: 1.0 - 2.2
- Electronic pressure gauge - Standard on Digital Models
- On/Off Threshold: 0,2 bar
- Display Accuracy:± 0,05 bar
- Maximum Display Value: 9.5 bar | 99 psi
- Battery: Renata CR1632 (Art. No. 165993)