SATAjet® 100 BP RP Primer Gun for Polyester Spray Filler
Paint Guns & Accessories
Authorized Sata Distributors such as I/D/E/A, Inc. are not allowed to sell Sata products over the internet. Beware of sites that claim to offer genuine Sata items. They are not authorized and you may be buying a fake or an item that won't be covered under Sata's warranty.
Not Available For Purchase From Our Website.
Satajet 100 BP RP Primer Gun For Polyester Spray Filler is suitable for spot repairs and for painting large surfaces. The special primer gun from Sata has three different product categories, each of which is designed for a specific area of primer material application. The gun is very flexible and can be used to cover the smallest to the largest areas.
This gun helps in applying high-quality primers, fillers, and sealers for automotive refinishing. The RP in the name stands for reduced pressure, and these guns are a superior substitute for high-pressure guns. The mechanism allows for faster-working speeds and a transfer efficiency of more than 65%. The gun provides a consistent wide fan pattern.
The gun features an inlet pressure of 0.5-1.5 bar. The versatile gun comes with a quick cup connector (QCC), which will help you make quick changes. It is also useful for fast cleaning between and after projects. The QCC also makes it easy to use the Sata RPS disposable cup system without any additional adapters. We carry a 2.5 mm tip for the polyester spray filler and a wide variety of stainless steel needles.
Technical Details of the Satajet 100 BP RP Primer Gun For Polyester Spray Filler:
- Operating Pressure - 7-29* psi (RP) - 29 (P)
- Air Consumption - 10.2 @ 29(RP)- 8.7 @ 29 (P)
- Weight - 15.3 oz (without cup)
- Finish - Smooth Anodized Finish
- Spray Distance - 5-7 inches
- Special spray gun for liquid putty and high viscous fillers
- Fine atomization
- Exact spray pattern distance
- Continuous round/oval fan control
- Material quantity can be adjusted
- Maximum operating temperature: 50°C
- Maximum operating overpressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
Learn how to clean your SATA paint guns