SATAjet® 5000B House of Kolor Spray Gun 1.3 RP Standard Limited Edition
Authorized Sata Distributors such as Collision Services are not allowed to sell Sata products over the internet. Beware of sites that claim to offer genuine Sata items. They are not authorized and you may be buying a fake or an item that won't be covered under Sata's warranty.
Not Available For Purchase From Our Website.
Speed up automobile painting jobs and make them easier than ever before with SATAjet 5000 B Paint Guns. Redefining quality standards, this paint gun will make an extremely versatile tool in your hand, arming you with options to set the inlet pressure and application distance depending on the paint you are using or the conditions you're painting in. This paint gun will help you get that perfect finish you were always looking for.
The design on this gun combines function with aesthetic appeal, offering painting professionals the best of both worlds. The ergonomic shape ensures the spray gun fits well in the palm of your hand. This leads to accuracy and evenness when painting, as well as smoothness and proper volumetric coverage of paint.
The spray fan control, air micrometer and material flow control have all been constructed for easy handling and operation as well. It has a sturdy construction and is built with a low weight to allow ease of application, while also remaining durable too. This winning combination makes it a must-have for commercial finishing shops
The Pearlchrome™ surface is easy to clean and corrosion-resistant. Designed for superior performance, these paint guns can well be acknowledged as the right combination of functionality, aesthetics and operation. When a perfect paint finish is on your mind for your automobile and you want to achieve it in quick time, the expert-designed SATAjet 5000 B Paint Guns are your best bet.
Key Features of the SATAjet 5000 B Paint Guns:
- Great Ergonomics: with an ergonomically shaped gun handle to fit well in the palm
- Quick Operation: through easy to adjust mechanical controls
- Pearlchrome™ Surface: takes the headache out of cleaning and resists corrosion too
- Swivel Joint: comes with a novel seal promising wonderful performance
- Compact Handle: fits both standard and digital guns
- Safely Positioned Trigger Sleeve: helps you effortlessly insert paint needles
- Half-Turn Spray Fan Control: allows flexible operation
- Limited Edition Design: House of Kolor
- Choose RP or HVLP Standard
- Maximum operating temperature: 50°C
- Maximum operating overpressure: 10.0 bar (145 psi)
- Air consumption: 290 Nl/min (10.3 cfm)
- Air inlet: 1/4" (male thread)
- Recommended Inlet Pressure: 2.0 bar (29 psi)
- Nozzle Sizes: 1.3 or 1.4
- Limited Edition - While Supplies Last